Local Beer & Wine Licensing

As July 1, 2015, businesses will no longer be required to obtain a Town local business privilege license. However, under North Carolina General Statute 105-113.77, the NC Alcohol Board Commissioner requires businesses with beer and wine activity to get an annual local business license.

The period for beer and wine licenses is from May 1 through April 30 of each year.

If your business requires a beer and wine license, please complete the application below and return to:

The Town of Carrboro, Attn: Finance Director, 301 W. Main Street, Carrboro, NC 27510

Applications and payment may also be made at Town Hall.

Should you have questions or need additional information, you may contact Jane Bowden at 919-918-7300 or email Jane Bowden.