- 7 p.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of each month
AGENDAS & MINUTES
Agendas are prepared prior to the meeting, minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda (PDF) | All Agendas and Minutes
The Board of Adjustment shall consist of 9 members. Seven members, appointed by the Town Council, shall reside within the town. One member, appointed by the Orange County Board of Commissioners, shall reside within the Town's Extraterritorial planning area. One member, appointed by the Orange County Board of Commissioners, shall reside within the Town's Joint Planning transition area.
Staff support is provided by the Planning Department.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Board of Adjustment shall hear and decide:
- Appeals from any order, decision, requirement, or interpretation made by the administrator
- Applications for special use permits
- Applications for variances
- Applications for special exception permits
- Questions involving interpretation of the zoning map, including disputed district boundary lines and lot lines
- Applications for major subdivisions containing between five and twelve lots
- Any other matters the board is required to act upon by any other town ordinance