Orange County’s Long-Term Recovery Group is creating a plan for recovery from COVID-19 to help strengthen our community for all people. Your input is needed to identify the values that will help shape the County’s path forward. Please take a three-minute survey today through Sept. 11 to share your opinion about Orange County’s values.
Why is the Survey Important?
This survey will help your community leaders understand what residents value most when it comes to recovery from COVID-19 and avoiding future disruptions to our community. The survey results will be used to create a disaster recovery plan to increase the resilience of our community. Community resilience is a community’s ability to withstand and recover from disruptions like natural disasters, accidents, and attacks through individual and community preparedness. The survey is part of a coordinated, multi-jurisdictional effort to build a stronger, more resilient community.
The survey is available online or on paper. To take the survey online, please visit surveymonkey.com/r/OrangeNCValues.
Printed surveys (available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Karen and Burmese) can be picked up at and returned to the following locations, or call 919-245-6111 for assistance:
- Carrboro Town Hall (301 W. Main St., Carrboro, NC 27510)
- Carrboro Farmers Market on Saturday, Sept. 5, Town Commons (301 W. Main St., Carrboro, NC 27510)
- Orange County Health Department (OCHD) Health and Dental Clinics at the Whitted Human Services Center (300 West Tryon St., Hillsborough);
- Orange County Health Department (OCHD) Health Clinic at the Southern Human Services Building (2501 Homestead Road, Chapel Hill);
- Orange County Health Department (OCHD) Environmental Health (131 West Margaret Lane, Hillsborough).
If you have questions or need more information, please contact us: email@example.com.