Note: A new topic has been added to Carrboro Conversations for the in-person sessions scheduled on Thursday, Feb. 24. The process to advance Carrboro's affordable housing goals calls for researching town-owned property for possible future development. Learn more about the process and ask questions of staff members.
Carrboro Conversations kicks off this month with opportunities to meet virtually or in person to chat with Town of Carrboro staff about current issues.
These are drop-in community sharing sessions with the Town of Carrboro.
Carrboro Conversations topics coming up include the 203 Project, American Rescue Plan Act funding priorities, opportunities to get involved in stream clean-up efforts this spring, and the process to advance affordable housing.
The drop-in sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, Feb. 23 – 7:30 to 9 p.m. (join webinar at https://townofcarrboro.zoom.us/j/88266831164
- Thursday, Feb. 24 – 10 to 11:30 a.m. AND 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Carrboro Town Hall, 301 W. Main St.
The in-person sessions will follow all current protocols including required face masks.
You can learn more about these topics before attending the sharing sessions, or just drop by!
- Learn more about the 203 Project: See the flyer below and visit The203Project.org
- Rank your priorities for American Rescue Plan funds (also use our survey link): http://townofcarrboro.org/2583/American-Rescue-Plan
- Learn about, take care of, and enjoy Orange County’s waterways during Creek Week in March: https://nc-cleanwater.com/regional-creek-week/
- New Topic: The process to advance affordable housing begins with researching town-owned property for possible development.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call Communication and Engagement Director Catherine Lazorko at 919-918-7314.