October 9, 2018 Summary
BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 10/9/18
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday, October 9, 2018. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed October 2018 Community Planning Month in Carrboro.
- The Board of Aldermen acknowledged a Resolution that October 10 is Marriage Equality Day in Carrboro.
- The Board of Aldermen approved the September 25, 2018 meeting minutes.
- The Board heard a presentation on the Town of Chapel Hill’s Public Housing Master Plan.
- Town Staff provided the Board with an equity report. The board approved to use G.A.R.E. - Government Alliance on Race and Equity.
- The Board provided staff with direction on how to schedule the 2019 retreat.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News.