BOA Summary for 4/23/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday April 23, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials
for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website.
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed May 2019 National Bike Month in Carrboro.
- The Board approved permits for the annual Four on the Fourth Road Race, Carrboro 10K Road Race, and the Gallop and Gorge 8K Road Race.
- The Board heard public comment and made recommendations to staff on a Land Use Ordinance Relating to the Historic Rogers Road Neighborhood.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News
- The Board received a status report for several properties experiencing flooding and set a work session for May 7, 2019.
- Town staff provided the Board with an update on pedestrian safety improvement projects.
- Town staff provided the Board with an update on current transportation projects.