BOARD OF ALDERMEN MEETING SUMMARY FOR 9/10/19
- Presentation of $6,000 for purchase of an Emergency Preparedness Trailer from Duke Energy.
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed September 22nd-28th Public Transportation Week.
- The Mayor acknowledged the passing of Jean S. Thorpe and Aldermen Foushee read a resolution that had been previously adopted, that recognized Thorpe's contributions to the community.
- The Board approved amendments to the Town Code relating to Starlite Drive.
- The Board approved amendments to the Town Code relating to Lindsay Street.
- The Board set a public hearing for phase 1 of shops at Lloyd Farm Conditional use Permit located at 700 and 706 Old Fayetteville Road for October 15, 2019.
- The Board set a public hearing on amendment to the master plan adopted as part of the Winmore Village Mixed Use District for October 22, 2019 at OWASA.
- The Board set a public hearing on a Land Use Ordinance amendment to establish temporary construction parking got October 22, 2019 at OWASA.
- The Board approved an amendment to the FY 2019-2020 Budget.
- The Board approved a Conditional Use Permit for Architectural Integrated Subdivision for Kentfield Subdivision.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx