How can I apply for financial assistance?

On January 29th, 2024, the Carrboro Town Council approved financial assistance to offset costs associated with the street renaming of Carr Street. The Town will assist qualifying residents with a payment of $100. If you would like to apply for this assistance, please use the following form: 

Show All Answers

1. What do I need to do if my street is renamed?
2. When can I start making changes to reflect my address?
3. What will residents and businesses be responsible for changing, where applicable?
4. What should businesses consider following a street renaming?
5. How can I apply for financial assistance?